Have you ever played this game and found yourself stuck on how to make farmer in Little Alchemy 2? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps needed to create this elusive element. So read on and get started!
How to Make Farmer in Little Alchemy 2?
In order to make farmer in Little Alchemy 2, you will need the following items:
To make Human and Plant in Little Alchemy 2, follow these steps:
- Air + Air = Pressure
- Earth + Pressure = Stone
- Water + Earth = Mud
- Mud + Stone = Clay
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- Fire + Earth = Lava
- Lava + Sea = Primordial Soap
- Earth + Lava = Volcano
- Volcano + Primordial Soap = Life
- Life + Clay = Human
- Earth + Earth = Land
- Land + Life = Animal, Soil
- Soil + Life = Plant
With these ingredients, you should now be able to make Farmer in Little Alchemy 2. Just combine Human and Plant, and you’re done.
All Possible Combinations of Elements with Farmer
If you’re having trouble figuring out what to do with Farmer in Little Alchemy 2, here are all the combinations that can be made with this element.
- Farmer + Farmer = Idea
- Farmer + Bee = Beekeeper
- Farmer + Bird = Chicken
- Farmer + Livestock = Cow
- Farmer + Robot = Cyborg
- Farmer + Wolf = Dog
- Farmer + Animal = Domestication
- Farmer + House = Farm
- Farmer + Land = Field
- Farmer + Land = Field
- Farmer + Tree = Fruit
- Farmer + Garden = Gardener
- Farmer + Pitchfork = Hay
- Farmer + Animal = Livestock
- Farmer + Goat/Cow = Milk
- Farmer + Tree = Nuts
- Farmer + Fruit Tree = Orchard
- Farmer + Vegetable = Pumpkin
- Farmer + Medusa = Statue
- Farmer + Car = Tractor
- Farmer + Plant = Vegetable
- Farmer + Grass = Wheat
So, those are all the possible combinations you can make with Farmer in Little Alchemy 2. Try out different combinations and see what you can come up with. With a little creativity, you can create some really amazing things.
Do You Have a Strategy for Creating New Elements?
As with any game, there is no surefire strategy for success. However, there are a few things you can keep in mind that may help you create new elements more easily.
- First, remember that each element can be combined with itself to create a new element. So, if you’re having trouble combining two different elements, try combining the same element twice.
- Second, pay attention to the order in which you combine elements. In some cases, the order can make a big difference.
- Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment. The beauty of Little Alchemy 2 is that there are no wrong answers. So, go ahead and experiment with different combinations.
If you have your own strategy for creating new elements in Little Alchemy 2, we’d love to hear it. Please leave your tips and tricks at the end of the article.
What to Do If We Ever Have Trouble Figuring Out How to Create Something?
If you ever find yourself stuck in Little Alchemy 2, don’t hesitate to reach out for help. There are plenty of resources available online, including a comprehensive wiki that can help you figure out how to create any element.
In addition, there are many active Little Alchemy 2 forums where you can ask for help from other players. So if you’re ever stuck, don’t be afraid to ask for help. There are plenty of people out there who would be happy to lend a hand.
We hope this guide has helped you figure out how to make farmer in Little Alchemy 2. If you have any other questions about the Little Alchemy game, feel free to drop us a comment below!
Wanna know about How to Make Demon in Little Alchemy 2?
Wanna know about How to Make Monster in Little Alchemy 2?