There are many ways to make metal in Little Alchemy. Some of the methods are easier than others, but all of them will yield the same result in the end. In this blog post, we will be discussing how to make metal in Little Alchemy 2 in the very easiest way. So without further ado, let’s get started!
How to Make Metal in Little Alchemy 2?
Firstly, you should have the four basic elements in your inventory: air, earth, fire, and water. With these four elements, you can create over 720 different items, including metal. There are the following steps that you need to follow to make metal:
- Fire + Earth = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- Stone + Fire = Metal
As you can see, the process of creating metal is quite simple and straightforward. All you need to do is to combine two elements: fire and earth. This will create lava, which can then be combined with air to make the stone. Finally, stone + fire will create metal.
Besides the combination mentioned above, there are many other ways that you can create metal. In total, there are 3 different combinations that you can use to create metal. Here they are:
Other ways to make metal
- Fire + Ore = Metal
- Heat + Ore = Metal
- Tool + Ore = Metal
Each of the combinations mentioned above will yield the same result, which is metal. So it doesn’t really matter which combination you use, as long as you have the required elements in your inventory.
All Possible Combinations of Elements with Metal
Now that you know how to make metal in Little Alchemy 2, it’s time to learn about all the different combinations that you can make with metal. Here’s a list of all the different things that you can make with metal:
- Metal + Bird = Airplane
- Metal + Fabric = Armor
- Metal + Campfire = BBQ
- Metal + Sound/Hammer = Bell
- Metal + Stone/Rock = Blade
- Metal + Pressure = Boiler
- Metal + River/Steam = Bridge
- Metal + Gunpowder = Bullet
- Metal + Wolf/Fox = Cage
- Metal + Wheel = Car
- Metal + Witch/Pottery = Cauldron
- Metal + Rope/Wire = Chain
- Metal + Lighting = Electricity
- Metal + Carbon Dioxide = Fire Extinguisher
- Metal + Cold/Ice = Fridge
- Metal + Glass = Glasses, Mirror
- Metal + Sun/Rainbow = Gold
- Metal + Explosion = Greanade
- Metal + Bullet/Bow = Gun
- Metal + Tool = Hammer
- Metal + Horse = Horseshoe
- Metal + Light Bulb = Lamp
- Metal + Letter/Mailman = Mailbox
- Metal + Bicycle = Motorcycle
- Metal + Cheese = Mousetrap
- Metal + Thread = Needle
- Metal + Hay = Pitchfork
- Metal + Field/Earth = Plow
- Metal + Liquid = Quicksilver
- Metal + Diamond/Love = Ring
- Metal + Life/Golem = Robot
- Metal + Atmosphere = Rocket
- Metal + Air/Wind/Oxygen = Rust
- Metal + Money/Gold = Safe
- Metal + Star = Shuriken
- Metal + Space = Spaceship
- Metal + Light = Spotlight
- Metal + Charcoal/Mineral/Ash = Steel
- Metal + Wool = Steel Wool
- Metal + Blade = Sword
- Metal + Car = Tank
- Metal + Human/Wood = Tool
- Metal + Steam Engine = Train
- Metal + Motion = Wheel
- Metal + Electricity/Rope = Wire
This is just a list of all the different combinations that you can make with metal. As you can see, there are endless possibilities when it comes to creating new items with metal. So go ahead and experiment with different combinations to see what you can come up with!
Have You Ever Encountered Any Glitches While Playing the Little Alchemy 2 Game?
While the Little Alchemy 2 game is mostly glitch-free, there are occasional glitches that can occur. For example, sometimes the game may not register when two elements have been combined. This can be frustrating, but luckily there are a few workarounds that you can use to fix this issue.
- One workaround is to combine the elements in a different order. For example, if you’re trying to combine water and fire but the game isn’t registering it, try combining fire and water instead. This usually does the trick.
- Another workaround is to close and restart the game. This will reset all the elements in your inventory, which can sometimes fix glitches.
If you’re still having issues, you can try contacting the Little Alchemy 2 support team. They may be able to help you fix the issue or offer further troubleshooting advice.
Wanna know about How to Make Godzilla in Little Alchemy 2?
Wanna know about QVC Smart Watches?