Have you ever wanted to know how to make tool in Little Alchemy 2?
Well, look no further. In this post, we’ll show you how to make tool element in Little Alchemy 2, as well as what elements you can make with it.
How to Make Tool in Little Alchemy 2?
The first thing you need to do is get the Metal element. You can do this by combining Stone and Fire.
- Fire + Earth = Lava
- Lava + Air = Stone
- Stone + Fire = Metal
Now, you will need to get the Human element, follow these steps to make it.
- Lava + Earth = Volcano
- Water + Water = Puddle
- Puddle + Puddle = Pond
- Pond + Pond = Lake
- Lake + Lake = Sea
- Sea + Earth = Primordial Soap
- Volcano + Primordial Soap = Life
- Earth + Water = Mud
- Mud + Stone = Clay
- Clay + Life = Human
Once you have Metal and Human elements, then you need to combine them for making tool.
- Metal + Human = Tool
That’s it, you now have the Tool element in Little Alchemy 2.
All Possible Combinations of Elements with Tool
As we mentioned before, you can use the Tool element to create other elements in Little Alchemy 2. Here are all the possible combinations you can make with Tool in Little Alchemy 2:
- Tool + Tool/Wheel = Machine
- Tool + Wood/Lumberjack = Axe
- Tool + Pressure/Steam = Boiler
- Tool + Gunpowder = Bullet
- Tool + Milk = Butter
- Tool + Mountain Goat = Cashmere
- Tool + Milk = Cheese
- Tool + Time/Sundial = Clock
- Tool + Coconut = Coconut Milk
- Tool + Hacker = Computer
- Tool + Thread = Fabric
- Tool + Earth/Land = Field
- Tool + Fish/Pranha = Fishing Road
- Tool + Light/Lamp = Flashlight
- Tool + Metal/Steel = Hammer
- Tool + Wall = House
- Tool + Animal/Monkey = Human
- Tool + Grass/Scythe = Lawn Mower
- Tool + Cow/Pid = Leather
- Tool + Glass = Lens
- Tool + Fish/Chicken = Meat
- Tool + Ore = Metal
- Tool + Lens = Microscope
- Tool + Cow/Goat = Milk
- Tool + Thread = Needle
- Tool + Egg = Omelette
- Tool + Rainbow = Paint
- Tool + Tobacco = Pipe
- Tool + Hay = Pitchfork
- Tool + Field = Plow
- Tool + Clay = Pottery
- Tool + Wire/Sailboat = Rope
- Tool + Horse = Saddle
- Tool + Glasses = Safety Glasses
- Tool + Gardener = Shovel
- Tool + Sun/Light = Solar Cell, Sundial
- Tool + Doctor/Hospital = Stethoscope
- Tool + Wool = Sweater
- Tool + Needle = Syringe
- Tool + Quicksilver = Thermometer
- Tool + Cotton = Thread
- Tool + Container/Box = Toolbox
- Tool + Rain/Storm = Umbrella
- Tool + Wizard = Wand
- Tool + Beehive = Wax
- Tool + Motion/Stream = Wheel
- Tool + Tree/Forest = Wood
- Tool + Sheep = Wool
Will There Be More Features Added to the Game?
It is possible that more features will be added to Little Alchemy 2 in the future. However, it is not yet known what these features might be. Moreover, it is also possible that there will be Little Alchemy 3, which could include even more features than the current game. Stay tuned for updates.
Possibilities for Future Features
- More elements to discover
- New combinations for existing elements
- New challenges or goals to complete
- Achievements to earn
- Leaderboards to compare progress with friends
We hope you enjoyed this post on how to make tool in Little Alchemy 2. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop us below.
Wanna know about How to Make Moon in Little Alchemy 2?
Wanna know about How to Make Farmer in Little Alchemy 2?